- Better Stakeholder Interviews – Cognition: The blog of web design & development firm Happy Cog
Chris Cashdollar shares his approach to planning for and conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Perspectives on Encrypted Media Extension Reaching First Public Working Draft – W3C Blog
The HTML Working Group has announced their decision to release a First Public Working Draft of the Encrypted Media Extension (EME) specification. A preliminary version of the document has been public for some time, prompting the Free Software Foundation and others to petition W3C not to publish this draft.
- Back to the future: What if the ‘mass media’ era was just an accident of history? — paidContent
We are used to thinking of a “mass media” market made up of large newspapers and TV networks as the normal state of affairs in media, but what if that was just a historical anomaly?
- Find the hidden patterns with YouTube’s new Analytics API – Google Developers Blog
Trying to figure out how YouTube’s one billion monthly users are interacting with your videos? Try the new YouTube Analytics API to get custom reports of the YouTube statistics you care about in a direct JSON or CSV response, perfect for dashboards and ad hoc reports.
- Facebook Home Is Losing Steam In The Charts…Fast | TechCrunch
Facebook Home, the app which CEO Mark Zuckerberg touted as the “next version of Facebook,” has not been an immediate hit. Its Google Play rankings have been dropping steadily after the launch buzz wore off, according to new data from top app store analytics firms.
- Why Coke Should Get Rid of Sugar and Dump Diet Coke | Al Ries – Advertising Age
You don't get to be 126 years old and the world's most-valuable brand without making some major changes along the way.
The Digital Marketing space has never been more competitive. To stay current, informed, and take your career or business to the next level, you need an edge. Join me in the Digital Mindshare Community today.